Desert Breeze Villas Condominiums

community information

Who is the Management Company? 
The management company for Desert Breeze Villas is Total Property Management located at 4020 N. 20th Street, Suite #310, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
What are the business hours for the Management Company? 
Total Property Management is available to assist you Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. 

Who do I contact if I need to report a maintenance issue, obtain a key fob, reserve the clubhouse, lease storage unit, ask general questions, etc? 
You may contact the Community Assistant at (602) 952-5581 or by email at

Who do I contact about my account? How much is the monthly assessment? 
The 2019 assessment is $225.00 per month. Assessments are due on the 1st of each month. For questions regarding your statement you may contact Bonnie Betts at or by phone. 

Where do I mail my assessment payments? 
You can mail your monthly assessment payments to: Desert Breeze Villas Condominiums  C/O Total Property Management P.O. Box 15285 Santa Ana, CA 92735-0285 

You can also pay online! Just click here:
Pay online

What do my monthly assessments cover? 
Your monthly assessments are necessary to assist in the payment of everyday operating expenses such as landscape maintenance, pool maintenance, exterior repairs, utility expenses, reserve funding, insurance premiums etc. In addition, the Association is responsible for maintaining a reserve account, which allows larger projects to be done such as replacement of wood siding, exterior painting of buildings, parking lot re-surfacing/replacement, pool re-surfacing, replacement of pool decking, etc. 
When are Board meetings held? 
Board meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of January, February, March, May, September and November with the Open Session beginning at 6:00pm in the community clubhouse.

How do I contact the Board of Directors? 

Please contact the Manager first to discuss your concerns. The manager will then be able to determine if the matter is of a nature that needs to be reviewed by the Board of Directors for a decision. If your concern does need a Board decision, you will be requested to submit your concern/questions in writing so it may be presented to the Board at the next available meeting.  

My unit is a rental, are there any forms I need to fill out? 
Yes. Please fill out the tenant registration form found under documents and forms and submit to the management company. Please note that the homeowner is ultimately responsible for the property. It is suggested that you provide a copy of the governing documents to your tenant so they are aware of what is and is not permitted. In doing so, this may help to alleviate the occurrences of violations that are unknowingly committed by tenants, as they may have never lived in an Association before.  

How do I obtain a copy of the CC&R’s, Articles, By-Laws and Rules & Regulations? 
The Association’s governing documents  are posted on the Association’s website under Documents. 
Website Builder